Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm back...

So sorry that I have been missing from the fabulous blogging world...but a lot has happened in these last two weeks in my life (so I have a good excuse!) To make a verrry long story short...I opened a second Beauty Loft! I have always wanted to open a second in the city of Tallahassee (which mirrors Gainesville's market which I have already broken into.) Tallahasse, much like Gainesville, is a college town, home of Florida State University, FAMU, and Tallahassee Community College. Not to mention that it is the state capital, filled with politicans and their offices. It's a very old-school city, filled with history and still a little bit of country (if you get lost and drive off of the wrong exit...don't ask...) But anyways, I officially opened a second Beauty Loft in the heart of downtown Tally this morning and couldn't be happier!I promise to try harder to maintin this blog because I must keep my 2 followers interested! I will include pictures hopefully this week...