Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breakfast of Champions!



Body Bakery is an up and coming line that I have had my eye on for years. I carry a select assortment of Body Bakery products at The Beauty Loft, and I stress the word select, because Body Bakery products are available in over 100 scents! From Red Velvet Cake to Peppermint Vanilla Latte, you can spray, wash, moisturize and deodorize with any of the deliciously scented products. I was particularly intrigued when I saw their newest collection on breakfast cereal scents. It really appeals to both the cosmetics junkie and the foodie in me, which is an interesting mix to accomplish! The scents include Apple Jaxs, Brown Sugar Granola, Fruity Loops, Rice Crispies, Luck-E-Charms, and Cheery-O's. I just wonder what it will be like to smell like a bowl of cereal all day...but I guess that the breakfast choice of scent could have been worse (just think, it could have been sausage links, bacon and eggs...)