Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Fragrance Gods Are Listening...


Running the risk of sounding like a completely oblivious person, I will admit something embarassing to you...I have broken two diffusers. In my experience, a diffuser is one of the worst things to smash or drop (I have done both.) But it's just a dangerous situation no matter what...I mean...I think about it; a hard to hold glass object in a tiled room (I usually keep them in the bathrooms) just seems like a bad idea to me. And unilike breaking a plate or cup, when you break a diffuser...you need to fumigate it house immediately. The scent that a diffuser holds is extremely potent and not meant to be doused around the house by the cup full. What may have started off as a seemingly good idea and a pleasant scent all of a sudden turns into a nauseating mess with millions of tiny shards of glass in and around areas where you frequently go barefoot. Needless to say, it has always remained a mystery to me, until now, why diffusers have to be glass. I suppose that my heartache has been worthwile in the end, because just this week I received a generous box of goodies from Modern Notes, the makers of gorgeously scented diffusers. The most exciting thing that I noticed about these new diffusers is that they are made of a very nice plastic material that looks identical to glass.

Go to their website and check out their yummy scent collection...your house will never smell the same- http://www.modernnotes.com/